- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bar
- Large marshmallows
1. Turn on your broiler. (I moved the rack to the second slot under the broiler instead of the first one because I was afraid they would burn)
2. Cut graham crackers into 8ths. I broke the graham crackers where the lines are and then cut those pieces into halves with a serrated knife.
3. Break the chocolate bar where the lines are and then cut each of those pieces into halves.
4. Wet a knife & cut the marshmallows into thirds.
5. On a cookie sheet, place the graham cracker pieces down. Put 1 piece of chocolate on top of each graham cracker and top with a piece of marshmallow.
6. Place cookie sheet in the oven & cook for 30-45 seconds. Watch them because they will burn. I put mine in for 30 seconds at first and then left them in for the 15 seconds extra and they came out nice & toasty looking.
|My finished product|